After 32 years working for some of the top corporations, I’ve decided to go on my own. I’m my own boss.
Blessed in life, with a supportive family, and numerous people that I’ve worked with and admired, I’m going to try my hand at making a living by doing just my favorite parts of my job. These include:
- Coaching engineers and managers to help them become great leaders at the Software Leadership Academy
- Helping organizations apply Quality Engineering practices
- Transform test organizations into Quality Engineering Organizations
- Bring customer focus into the software development life-cycle with Customer-Driven Quality
- Accelerate testing by reducing or eliminating long regression cycles and moving to a continuous delivery model
- Help investors understand the developer productivity and testing tool/service marketplace.
I’ll be sharing more about my plans in the coming weeks, including a product launch for the online leadership course. You can watch progress at http://www.swleadership.com
Wish me luck!